Monday 29 December 2008

29th Dec 2008

Haven't missed a day, hooray.... Got up reasonably early to another bright cold day. Didn't feel too bad at all. I must admit that the last few days I have been feeling a bit off to say the least. Maybe it is to do with the pressures of having too many people around. It seems to be a round of cooking and arguing all day, and so much noise. I do like a quiet life - suppose it is to do with my age.

Dear old Jeff has woken with a rotten cold. He obviously thinks he is dying.... he has had his flu and pneumonia jabs for this winter so he is well protected. I think it is just a cold and the fact that he is no longer smoking he is getting rid of all the crap in his system. Persuaded him to visit the pharmacy and he has been given loads of 'gloop' which I am sure will help. He has slept a lot today and went to bed early after a reasonable curry. He should be on the mend tomorrow. I do hope so as I have some things to do with him whether he likes it or not.

Had to bawl Vicki out earlier. She was not too happy but I did lay down some rules when they first arrived and the rules were slowly being eroded. Also bawled Jeff out for not supporting me - I am his wife after all and he should back me up regardless.

This evening is quiet (thank heavens) and the latest superman film is on - not really grabbing my attention though. I do so miss French TV and some of the progs that they show.

No comments:

Post a Comment