Sunday 14 December 2008

Sunday 14th Dec...2008

Only 11 days to Christmas, Oh my I have so much to do. Got to finish sorting the living room out, find the decorations and source another tree. Make sure the bedrooms are ready for Vicki, Kevin and their children Alex and Becky. They arrive on the 22nd or is it the 21st - not sure. Also got to finish the present shopping and get them wrapped. Not written the cards yet, must do it and get them in the post as well. Maybe I am spending too much time writing the blog and not enough on what I need to do. I tell a lie, it only takes me a few minutes to do this, typing as I am thinking, been doing this sort of thing often enough for long enough. Have made a positive change to the living room today and it won't take too long to finish it. If I get up early tomorrow morning - trouble is I might disturb my old man! Talking of whom, has already put away 6 kronenburg lagers before having his supper. Not good as too much beer (or an apology for) can make him lippy and maudlin. Drives me up the wall!!

Went to see young Charlotte's end of term do at Montigny Salle de Fete. Missed the beginning but saw the entertainer/magician. Quite good for an amateur thing. Shame we missed the kids though, we were not sure what time it started although Kathy was there in good time.

Weather brightened up at the end of the day, got quite warm for a change as it has been really cold. Wind is coming from the south not the North East.

bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment