Thursday 1 January 2009

2009 commences

Is it really 1st January? I seem to have lost a couple of days on this Blog of mine. It has been really hectic here - I am finding it very tiring. The grandchildren are beginning to tire of each other. Charlotte I think has had enough of 'English' - If I remember rightly last Christmas towards the end of the family visit she was desperate to get back to her 'native' language of French.

Last night we had G and K round for the evening. We (I) prepared canapes/nibbles etc. G brought some salad an aubergine dip and a cake. It was K's birthday as well. It was an amusing evening and the grandchildren tired quite quickly- boring adults..... Oh for a proper 'Grown up' evening with friends.

No doubt you can see by my tone that things are not as good as they could be....

No comments:

Post a Comment