Friday 3 April 2009

Friday

Today is the 1st Friday in April 2009...

The day started with a view that was totally obscured by mist.... Could not see the other side of the river....

Did a bit of housework in the morning... could not settle to anything. Seems to be the way of things as the moment. I did not sleep too well last night. I had a session of Qi Gong and felt so good when I got home last night. Had dinner and a little wine - maybe that was the 'undoing'. Finished the book I was reading and went to bed around 00.15 this morning.. Not truly late at all.....

Went to see Ranjith and Sigrid this pm. Got there and Ranjith was waiting. Siggi, my dear friend was in bed and so unwell..... She had no colour to her skin at all. Apparently she helped Ranjith move a large 'merisier' wardrobe and it caused her so much pain.. One day she will listen and adjust her 'energy' to her ability and age..... I hugged her and comforted her. Oh she looked so ill................

I do so love my dear friends and I know it is difficult for her - looks like I am having to go and intervene just to keep her going..

Ian is going back to the UK.... Have found someone who will sign for the UK passports. My God it is so expensive to apply for a passport out here... There are fees for this and for that.... mind you if you go back to the UK you will have to pay for your fare - either via air or ferry - plus all taxes involved and accommodation etc....... Possibly it is cheaper via the British Embassy in Paris after all.................... Who can tell. And God Bless Liz .... she will sign for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am still working on the garden... just want to see it looking good for clients when they arrive.... will post some pictures when it is done.... watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment