Tuesday 17 February 2009

I DON'T like to hear my daughter and her partner arguing over such trivial things and I told them so today. I DON'T like to hear them arguing over their daughter. I DON'T like to hear them arguing in front of their daughter or me.

I CAME OUT HERE FOR A QUIET LIFE. I HAVE DONE MY MOTHERING AND WAN'T TO ENJOY MY LIFE!!!! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE I AM 62 YEARS OLD AND WANT A BIT OF PEACE..........

Right, got that off my chest... now for the rest of today. Did loads of laundry but no ironing, did some clearing up in the garden (boy does it need it after the last few weeks). Had a look at the bank balance, not good at all, too much money going out, phone bill far too high, electricity and water costs going up, pensions not healthy. We need more central heating oil - too expensive - no money in bank - got to get enough to last a few weeks...... buggerations... got to juggle... looks like my next holiday will be a cheapy at La Foret sur Sevre!!!!

I am now typing this in the dark, Georges is crying and Ian cannot cope with it. Maybe a bit of dark will help the boy settle. I have already done my bit for the day. Kathy will insist on going out and playing Basketball and leaving the child...... it is NOT in my remit to babysit all the time.

I DON'Twant to step in and help all the time..... They need to parent on their own.

Ian's still not coping so I step in, Jeff goes out (he can't cope with it either!). Georges settled in 3 mins and really asleep in 5.... Experience counts but I DON'T want to do it all the time.....

I know that one day Kathy will catch up with my blog...... GOOD!!!!!

I lost the last bit that I wrote, internet went down.... really annoys me when that happens, really, really annoys me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I said about Mr Mills, (Tessa Jowell's soon to be ex husband) being found guilty in Italy for accepting a bribe of £400,000 from Silvio Berlisconi. So much for the Golden couple - all that glisters is not gold. Also read about Sir Allen Stanford and his so-called fraud of $8 billion.... what a lot of noughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world has gone money mad (I could do with a little at the moment).

And it appears that 'heat lamps' from police raids on cannabis farms have been donated to Dudley Zoo for the benefit of animals that need them.. Ho hum............... what next ??????

Am drinking a reasonably inexpensive Rose, quite nice and I am now feeling mellow. Got a bottle of Nicholas Feuillatte in the fridge - a gift from Jeff for our anniversary. Will save it for the time being, maybe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment