Friday 5 June 2009

Rhume de foin

Sunshine and possible rain - please!!!

I have hayfever, 'rhume de foin' as it is known out here..... It started Weds evening after our trip our to see friends. Yesterday I felt so very bad, sneezing all the time and my eyes very sore and weepy. Went to the pharmacy and was given something to squirt up the nose and something else to squirt in the eyes. Also some dry ice (version famillial) for the verrues that have appeared on my hands. Hope that it all works.

French pharmacies are wonderful, they have everything from the best face creams for a younger and youthful complexion with fewer wrinkles to remedies for 'jambes lourdes' which is an affliction peculiar to french ladies affecting the lower parts of the anatomy. They also stock homoeopathic and herbal remedies alongside conventional medicines.

They can treat anyone from the elderly to the very young, or your dog, your cat, your goldfish, French hen and even your budgerigar for whatever illness they may have - be it acne, mites, scabies, fleas, dropsy or dull plumage......

Must admit I feel as though the remedies are working, my plumage has never looked so good - I do hope so - can't stand another day of it.

Maybe it will rain tomorrow as the meteo website has promised just to damp down the pollen. We do have veg that need the rain as well also some flower seeds, will they grow this year? I wonder.

I see another popular figure has died through indulging in auto erotic sexual practices. Why do they do this the poor deluded guys? Maybe he should have visited a French pharmacy..

What a way to go and as for their families and wives/girlfriends/partners, how do they feel?

Can't understand it at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment