Sunday 11 January 2009

11th Jan

Oh my, it has been a few days since I have posted. What has been happening in my life? Not a lot!! The weather here has been so very, very cold. Down to -6 or more. I hate the cold weather. The snow has been sitting around for days. Only where the sun touches has it gone. Down in the meadow there is frost in the morning - it clears - then we get frost again. The ground is so hard that we cannot dig root veg. The river is frozen half way across and we have had cormorants - up to 40 - diving into the river for food!!!

I have been quite depressed - too much family going on for my tastes. I came out for a quiet life and just want to be me and do what I want - I am getting fed up with having to consider all and everyone else, I had enough of that before.... "What about me" I cry!!! (talking about crying - I keep finding tears running down my cheeks for no reason).............

Went to the Ball de Chasse last night. Out of around 400 people there were 15 English, not a bad evening in all. So nice to get away from crying babies and English TV.. I want my French programmes back!!!! I miss decent films in the evening.. I do not like TV on during the day!!!! I like my radio - I like my music and I like Peace and Quiet........ Oh here I go again but I have got to express how I feel or I will burst!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment