Thursday 2 June 2011

Yes, I did feel lousy yesterday.

I feel better today, woke early, 7.30 (far too early for me), if it had been 8.30 then yes, no problems so I shut my eyes and buried myself under the duvet and woke around 9.00.

I have a couple of ‘new age’ books and had a look in them last night. I saw that if you wear a blue stone around your neck/throat, at the 5th chakra then it will help with emotions, sleep, and a myriad of other things, I can’t remember which. I knew that I had bought a heart shaped blue gemstone pendant many years ago. Oh what the hell, find a chain, root around and find the pendant and put it on and see what happens.

I found the stone, found a chain and put them around my neck.

I slept well.

Today I had a close look at the gemstone, it is Lapis Lazuli, which I had totally forgotten about. Now this is a special stone and it, as they say, ‘did what it says on the tin!’

I do feel better today, had a moment this afternoon when I began to ‘wobble’ but on the whole I seem happier in myself.

I will persist, maybe crystals are the answer, I don’t know. There is something in it I am sure, along with various therapies including acupuncture, acupressure, reflexology, reiki, angels (?), meridians, etc. all of which are abounding in this particular department at the moment (especially as practiced by non-French residents!).

There is a ‘pamper’ day being organized locally. I saw the ‘ad’ and it says “Fred Smith Renovations” “Pamper and Rejuvenation Day” – (I have changed the names of course) but what I want to know – will the said “Fred Smith’s Renovations” be in charge of the pampering and rejuvenation? My mind boggles.

Cooking more tomorrow for Saturday’s curry.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, Trisha, and that you found something you think helped you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blast it all...I'm going to be over too late for the curry evening!
    The mind is boggling as to the renovation programme...reveal all...if you think the shock will not be too much for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am still working on it Perpetua, will take time though, thank you for your kind words.

    Today I have worked on 2nd stage of Saturdays curry night - smells and tastes good!

    As for the pamper (renovation) day - I will give it a miss - c'est trop cher! (Hmmmm how can I become a fly on the wall?)

    ReplyDelete